Friday, July 3, 2015

Ready for steel

I got the foundation bolts drilled and epoxied in place and also got the foam insulating panels glued back to the previously bowed sections of slab.
The electric, water, sewer and gas supply is all hooked up inside the house.

I received another phone call from the factory with a delivery date between July 15th and August 1st.
I'm glad it's coming, but a little more accuracy would be great! They said I'll receive another call three days before delivery and finally the truck driver will call me when he's 24 hours away.

So now I'm spending a little time looking for something to protect the top 6" (150mm) of foam that will remain exposed once the final grading is completed.

The weed trimmer will tear that stuff up in no time if left exposed!




No comments:

Post a Comment