Monday, November 9, 2015

Lights!

I spent about ten hours hanging lights and running the wiring. I also built a switch bank to control each of the seven strings individually with a Master Switch to supply power to all the individual switches. As of today, I have six of the seven light strings run as I ran out of supplies to complete the last one.

It really makes a big difference working with some light! All this time I've been working in near dark conditions with a small LED headlamp and a couple of shop lights.

I also installed a ceiling in the bathroom and took care of some equipment maintenance and cleaning.

This week I might get the fabric HVAC horizontal ducting delivered. I might also get a call from the local shop making the intake plenum.

Lots to do yet, but I'm happy with the progress.








No comments:

Post a Comment