Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Punch List

Last night after work I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the shop and figuring out what else needs to be done before I can get started on the boat build.

The list is really getting short and that makes me happy!

 - Finish up the bathroom
 - Hook up the sink plumbing
 - Build a loft storage area for foam sheets (above the bathroom)
 - Finish up the shop air filter (just an electrical cord wrap and some paint should do it)
 - Build a rolling fabric rack
 - Build a couple of work tables

After that punch list gets done, I think I'm pretty much ready to order up the lumber for the strongbacks and the MDF for the hull forms.

If all goes according to plan, I don't see why I can't begin by middle January.
That would be great, since it would put me a solid three months ahead of schedule!

Which reminds me, I need to see about ordering up some foam sheets since I'm not sure how long that will take to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment