Monday, September 28, 2015

Waiting on main door

The insulated main door is a special order item due to the size. The garage door company says it should be delivered from out of state this week. I'm hoping they can get it scheduled for installation by next week.

The wait time ended up working out as I've been busy flipping an apartment.
I would be done already had they informed me that the water valve to the washing machine was not sealing properly. It dripped for almost three weeks over our time away on vacation ruining the bathroom flooring and some wall areas. I spent three days on it already and plan to lay carpet and linoleum tomorrow. I plan to paint the walls and ceiling this coming Friday and Saturday and then take care of some other things needing attention over there.

Once it's rented I'll be able to turn my attention back to the shed.
Lots of work to do there, but I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment