Monday, October 5, 2015

Main Door - delayed.

A mix up at the factory means I'll be waiting another month for the main door to arrive.

In the meantime, I ordered the HVAC unit and picked up the lumber supplies to build a mounting pedestal. I was hoping to have a lot of this done by now, but a lengthy flip on one of my apartment units cost me two weekends and a day off at work.
The previous tenant left a dripping washing machine faucet that I didn't find out about until after vacation (18 days after move out). The bathroom floor, a portion of the kitchen floor and some sheet rock all had to be removed, allowed to dry and replaced in addition to new carpet, linoleum, paint and a new refrigerator. It's a good thing this is a single story building, the damage would have been much worse if it had happened on a multi-story building.

Anyway, I'm mostly done with that except for a final cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment