Monday, October 19, 2015

Hydronic heating mock-up

I didn't get quite as much done as I wanted to, but my son and I did manage to move some stuff around to where we thought it might work best.

I still can't find anything at the moment which is a real aggravation.
It'll take an entire weekend or more to organize and clean my tools and storage bins.

At any rate, I did get to mock up the hydronic heating configuration and prepare the bathroom wall for the mounting location. As expected, I'm a couple of parts shy of completion. I'll get those today when I pick up a new battery for the KIA and some Antifreeze for the system.
6-Gallon water heater with a circulation pump attached to the COLD side

The "T" is for the expansion tank, but I removed it in favor of a top mounted configuration

Fill valve and air vent - the expansion tank will be mounted on top of the fill valve



No comments:

Post a Comment